Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Guns N' Roses drummer reveals reunion prayer

Guns-N-Roses-drummer-reveals-reunion-prayer
Steven Adler is keen for the original line-up to get back together...

The former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler says he's prayed for the original, classic line-up of the band to refprm and tour as in the old wild days.



"I put prayers in with Jesus and God all the time," he told the Dalton Daily Citizen. "'Please just go talk to Axl,' I say.

"I love the stuff we did together in my heart and my soul. It needs to be taken out of the shell and put back in the world. Two generations of people have already missed it. I think it's unfair."

Adler quit the band in 1990 and filed a lawsuit the following year over lost royalties. He now states, "Like my grandpa said, time heals all wounds. My wounds are healed."

Axl Rose is currently on tour with the latest line-up, while Slash continues a successful solo career.

No comments:

Post a Comment